By accessing this website (lagovista.com.au), you acknowledge the terms and conditions expressed herein. We reserve the right to change this policy at our sole discretion and without notice.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED, AND WHY?
When a user visits our website, we collect information about the visit that does not identify the user personally. We track information such as the domain from which the user is visiting and the user’s browser type. We also collect specific information regarding the user’s session on our website. This includes items such as the date and time of the visit and the pages viewed.
Sometimes we ask a user to voluntarily provide personally identifiable information (PII). This information generally includes, but is not limited to, name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number. We request this information when the user requests one of the following:
- To receive specific information from us such as a Brochure, plans, price list, or specifications list
- To sign up for a mailing list
- To correspond with us
- Or any other such activity that we deem necessary
Origin Projects does not collect any personally identifiable financial or health-related information. We do not intentionally collect information from children under the age of 13.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
Non-personally identifiable information (non-PII) is collected to allow us to analyze how our website is used and to improve the content and service the website provides.
Personally, identifiable information is collected for analysis to improve the content of the website and the services we provide the user.
Origin Projects owns the collected information and will not sell, trade, or rent the information to others. We may use the information to continue in contact with the user. This may include contacts such as follow-up calls, e-mail correspondence, or mail correspondence to follow-up on the contact or to provide marketing information about promotions, new services, or important website changes. Origin Projects may share this information with its business partners for the specific purpose of a promotion or service offering.
ARE “COOKIES” USED ON THE WEBSITE?
HOW IS PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION SAFEGUARDED?
Origin Projects utilizes industry-standard methods and mechanisms. Access to PII is limited to a small number of personnel and on a need-to-know basis.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Megara web site may contain links to other internet web sites. Origin Projects neither controls nor endorses external sites and is not responsible for the content of such sites. This policy does not cover the privacy policies and data collection practices of non-Origin Projects web sites.
HOW TO OPT OUT OF CORRESPONDENCE
Based on the information a user has provided, Origin Projects may send e-mail correspondence to the user. Each correspondence will contain an easy means to opt-out of further correspondence.
GOOGLE ADWORDS INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING POLICY
- Origin Projects and its subsidiaries use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- Origin Projects and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website.
- Origin Projects (and its subsidiaries) and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to your site.
- When visitors come to our site, third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on their browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
- The following data collected may be collected by our website. For example, IP addresses, cookie identifiers, or other tracking technologies such as pixels, and end-user website activity.
- If you wish to opt-out of this please contact us.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON PRIVACY
For further information on Australian Privacy laws, please visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site at www.privacy.gov.au
HOW TO CONTACT US:
You can contact Origin Projects as follows:
Telephone: 6500 4488